TO SEE OUR booking terms & conditions CLICK HERE
TO SEE THE COVID-19 INFORMATION AND REGULATION CLICK HERE
Terms & Conditions
Last updated: February 04, 2020
For conditions of booking, rental agreement or cancellation policies please see the segment below.
E-payment terms & conditions
General Terms and Conditions
By using this website´s Online Payment facilities you are confirming these
Terms and Conditions.
Standard Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all online card transactions made on the Mami 2009 Real Estate Agents (CIF 76792324) websites (www.mami2009.com or www.tenerifeprojects.com)
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facilities.
We may change these terms from time to time without notice.
Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions with Mami 2009 Real Estate Agents S.L.
- Using the online payment facilities on our website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use our online payment facilities.
All online payments are subject to these conditions.
- Your payment will normally reach Mami 2009 Real Estate Agents S.L. bank account within two working days. We cannot accept any liability for delayed payments.
- We cannot accept liability for payments being recorded on the wrong account if you supply inaccurate information, but will make every effort to reallocate any such payments if they arise.
- We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by your credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If your card supplier declines payment, Mami 2009 Real Estate Agents S.L. is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- The data that you provide during online payment transactions is securely held by Mami 2009 Real Estate Agents S.L. or our e-commerce provider under the terms of the Data Protection Act as detailed in our privacy statement and will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment and for accounting processes.
- In limited, exceptional circumstances the Mami 2009 Real Estate Agents may be required to disclose data to other third parties, for example where this is necessary to comply with the law. Our e-commerce provider will retain some personal information so that we can access payment records in the event of queries or incomplete payment information. Any credit or debit card details given by you will not be retained in their entirety.
Information will only be retained for a reasonable period and then destroyed securely.
- In no event will Mami 2009 Real Estate Agents S.L. be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refunds, if applicable, will be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. Any refunds will be made in line with Mami 2009 Real Estate Agents S.L. anti-money laundering policy and procedures.
If you have any questions about these conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org